Friday, June 29, 2012

Acclimation

I almost didn't make a post this week, but I just couldn't skip it. Last weekend I went out for my first time to the CBD for some drinks with a group of friends in honor of a fellow au pair going home. It was an enjoyable time; however, I am just not really into staying out late, going to bars, or drinking with strangers- seriously I think having children has aged me.
  This is the third night this week I am babysitting and am relishing in my time alone at home (with sleeping kids). Cooking has become a regular challenge and enjoyment for me, especially when its just for me and stress free. This is a complete reversal from six months ago, though only one of many changes so far. 
  On Tuesday I donated blood, for the second time here. Although it made me feel a bit under the weather for a few days, I am glad I have been able to continue donating since being here. What an amazing thing to be able to do. 
  I suppose the only other news of interest this week is that Mia started rolling over from her tummy to her back (to the right side) today! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates, Paula. It's always a joy to hear your voice, even when it's just off the page. Hugs from home! Love you ∞ ...

    ReplyDelete